Friday, 1 March 2013

Meals in March

Wow, am I organised or what?!

I never plan meals. Normally, what happens is we end up not feeling like eating what we've planned and it'll be wasted. Lately though, it's worked out quite nicely- mostly because I decided that I don't enjoy grocery shopping that much anymore so I'd rather go once or twice a week instead of 5 times a week.

This month's meals are as follows:

March 1st: Savoury Pancakes
March 2nd: Pesto Chicken Breasts with Potatoes and a French Salad
March 3rd: Eating Out
March 4th: Burritos
March 5th: Slavink (which is basically mince meat wrapped in a slice of meat), red cabbage, potatoes for the Dutchman. I will be having sushi with friends yay
March 6th: Thai Beef Stir Fry
March 7th: Takeaway
March 8th: Ratatouille
March 9th: Chicken & Ginger Hotpot
March 10th: Indian Style Chicken Thighs with rice
March 11th: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
March 12th: Tuna Chilli Linguine
March 13th: Vegetable Tart
March 14th: Lemon Chicken Roast
March 15th: Mackeral with Chickpeas

Too lazy to type the rest out but will do sooner or later!

No comments: