Wednesday 12 September 2012

Dinner @ a 2-Star Michelin Restaurant

I'd like to apologise for not writing down notes. I've completely forgotten most of them but I can tell you that they were all incredibly yummy!

Amuses
Goat's cheese, beetroot etc.

Keropok with trout, trout roe etc.

Savoury Meringue, can't quite remember what was in it anymore

A tomato and basil sorbet. Such a classic combination but ridiculously yummy

Don't remember, sorry!
Again, something I don't remember but it was also yummy

The Starter: shrimps, barbecued watermelon etc.

2nd Course- half-eaten. Forgot to take a picture before it was too late. I think it was plaice

Main- duck

Dessert Amuse- a buttermilk sorbet. Very refreshing! Loved it

Goji berry dessert with citrus fruits. Also very good. Apparently goji berries are happy berries which explains the smiley face.

Coffee & friandises   



All in all, an excellent meal. Every single morsel of food was a joy to eat. Service was very good- nice, smooth, everything went well and yet, not painfully formal. They handled our large noisy table very well (I felt sorry for the couples sitting near us). Would definitely go back again.

No comments: