Friday, 9 January 2009
Fish en Papillote
Easy, tasty, healthy and pretty cheap way to prepare fish! Looks fancy too;)
You can use any kind of fish. Yesterday, we had 'panga' (I had no clue what it was until I googled it..pangasius -some kind of freshwater fish from the Mekong river. Apparently, it's not very good because it's from polluted waters...).
This recipe is extremely easy to make so try it at least once! Rock the socks off your husband;)
2 fish fillets
1 lemon/ large lime, sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
2 sheets of aluminium foil
1. Heat oven to 225 degrees celsius.
2.Put one fillet in each foil.
3. Rub fillet with salt and pepper.
4. Put 2 slices of lemon, a sprinkling of spring onions and a large tablespoon of herbed butter in each foil.
5. Wrap fish neatly with foil and put both on a tray.
6. It should be done in about 20 minutes!
Posted by Seri Nyonya at 1/09/2009 05:10:00 pm