Sunday 7 February 2010

Some Food

We FINALLY bought a better camera (Canon EOS 1000d) but all the pictures posted here was taken with my 6-year old Olympus FE-5500 and a lamp (better light. The pictures would be absolutely HORRIBLE otherwise as that digicam is truly terrible- other compact digicams are much better).

 
Gorgeous butter cake I bought from the bakery. It was so light-like eating a butter vanilla flavoured marshmallow

 
The best pork I've EVER had. I'm not a big fan of pork but this one was awesome. Better yet, it was cheap! It (pork tenderloin) was on sale at the supermarket. It was already marinated and I didn't expect much- it being from a supermarket and all but it was really good. Tender, flavourful..I was really happy with it. 

 
Honey Chiffon Cake I baked. Great texture but I didn't like the flavour. It was all cinnamony (no surprise considering the recipe contained cinnamon) whilst I wanted a simple, vanilla-ish honey cake (kind of like a kasutera). This was a bit too grown up for me. 

 
Chicken risotto

No comments: