Sunday 11 April 2010

Weekend almost over

I am not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. I love weekends. I love not having to do anything. love watching movies or having series marathons. I love Sunday breakfasts, lazing in bed, catching up on my reading. Back to the daily grind tomorrow!

 Orange Vanilla Cupcakes

Something I'm sort of busy with is looking for an internship. It's still ages away (February) but the majority of my peers have chosen to do practical training before the study abroad so it's sort of infectious. I'm just finding out the possibilies so if anyone knows of some cool international companies in NL, please give me a shout! So far, I have about 5 companies on my list (haven't actually applied. February's still too far ahead). I'm hoping for a marketing/sales/management internship in a large international company, preferably one with a branch in Malaysia/Singapore. Oh right, and if possible one offering an allowance since I'd have to quit my part-time job to be a full-time intern!Am I too picky?


Dinner

No comments: