Baked this the other day and it's pretty good. It keeps well too as I only ate it for the first time yesterday (baked this on Monday oops:-P).
20 Oreo cookies (= 40 pieces of cocoa cookies), icing scraped off and cookies crushed
600g cream cheese
200g creme fraiche
1 tbs vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 tbs plain flour
200ml light brown caster sugar
1 orange, sliced thinly
5 tbs marmalade
2 tbs boiling water
(Pre-heat gas oven to 160C if necessary)
1. Melt butter. When butter has melted, add the cookies and mix. Line pan with baking paper, press the mixture into a loaf pan and chill in fridge.
2. Then, beat cheese, creame fraiche, vanilla and sugar until combined. Add the eggs one by one and mix.
3. Fold in the flour and pour mix into your loaf pan.
4. Bake at 160C for 10 minutes before reducing the temperature to 100C for a further 80 minutes. There will be a slight wobble but that's fine. When cake has cooled, chill it in the fridge.
5. When you want to serve, arrange the orange slices on the cake. Mix marmalade with the boiling water (add more water if necessary but you want a nice, thick syrupy sauce) and pour it over the orange slices.