Tuesday 6 July 2010

We Are In The Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooohoooo! We won ! HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Made a nice dinner earlier, very simple but also fun, pretty and tasty. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures- was to embarassed whipping out the camera to take photos of the food I made in front of my guests...

Dinner:
Tacos accompanied by salsa, guacamole, cheese, tomatoes, jalapenos etc.
Insalata Caprese (this is my stand-by, pretty, 'impressive-looking' salad)
Dutch salad (bought from the supermarket, like it quite a lot as I love pickles)


To Drink:
Rosé

Dessert:
Nigella Lawson's Slut Red Raspberries in Chardonnay Jelly (which was OK, had a bit of trouble with the setting, will probably not make it again. It was really quite expensive , 15 euros, and to be honest, didn't taste all that amazing).


Next celebration:
Sunday when Holland wins the world cup:p

No comments: