Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas Dinner 2009

The Verdict

I think it went quite well on the whole! I was especially worried about the meat as I couldn't buy a chunk of meat and only a slice (last time I'm going to that butcher, I guess) so I didn't bother with a recipe but it worked 0_0. I asked Dutchman what his favourite course was, he said the beef. 0_0

Anyhoo, let me tell you what I served:

Italian Prosecco Cocktail (recipe below)

 


Trio of Amuses
- Sage, Leek & Onion Ball, Mousse of Duck Breast (bought), Deviled Egg



Wild Scottish Smoked Salmon with an Asian Dressing (sorry about the bad picture)






Roast Beef (served with roast vegetables and new potatoes)



Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote

 
 
Coffee with Bon Bons





2 comments:

Alesia said...

They look so delish! And impressively presented as well :)

Seri Nyonya said...

thanks, alesia!